UKG Review

I like the integration between HRIS and payroll. Export of time takes too much time.

What is most valuable?

I like the ease of use with the system and the integration between HRIS and payroll.

How has it helped my organization?

We have one system of record for the domestic employees.

What needs improvement?

Export of time takes too much time; would like to be able to push through some changes once we open payroll; would like to "undo" an import after submit and calc without having to start over from the start; benefits feeds; negative deduction refunds without earnings and improved communication from Ulti to tax filing.

I have used it for 1 1/2 years The company has used it for 2+ years.

I wasn't employed at the time it was deployed.

We have encountered stability issues on occasion.

We did encounter scalability issues.

Customer service depends on the time of year; sometimes a 9/10 and other times, a 5/10.

When a technical need arises, if you get directly to the technical team, they are fabulous!

We previously used ADP. We switched because it was an older system and we needed the ability to do more.

I was not employed at the time it was set up.

I'm not sure whether a vendor team on an in-house one implemented it.

More UKG reviews from users
Find out what your peers are saying about UKG, Workday, ADP and others in Benefits Administration. Updated: July 2021.
523,372 professionals have used our research since 2012.
1 Comment

author avatarMicole Kaye (Ultimate Software)

Thank you for providing us with feedback. We are thrilled to hear you enjoy our unified solution and that we are able to act as one system of record for your employees. Have a great day.