UKG Review

The Talent Management and Business Intelligence features are valuable.

What is most valuable?

Talent Management and Business Intelligence are the most valuable features.

How has it helped my organization?

We have gone to a paperless orientation.

What needs improvement?

One area with room for improvement is having communication on all the different aspects UltiPro has to offer and how it will improve our organization. A big problem has been "you don't know what you don't know" and we find out really useful information by accident and once we've ran into a problem.

I have used it for five months.

Customer service is hit or miss. We keep being told that Ulti wants to provide top-notch customer service, but it's not being delivered when you have to wait days, weeks, or even months to get issues worked on/resolved.

Depends on what type of technical support we need and what subject area it is in. Sometimes, it takes a while to get the support we need and have a frustration period having to wait.

We previously used a different solution. We switched because it was not capable of doing the things we needed for our organization.

Initial setup was complex. Our implementation manager did not take the time to really learn the ins and outs of our organization, and therefore did not help us do the best setup we could have had. We also received a lot of generic emails that we found out later did not apply to us, and therefore we were frustrated trying to do work that didn't need to be done. We have found that a lot of setup has needed to be corrected when putting in cases for problems that have been arising.

An in-house team implemented it.

Before choosing, we vetted many systems.

More UKG reviews from users
Find out what your peers are saying about UKG, Workday, ADP and others in Benefits Administration. Updated: July 2021.
523,372 professionals have used our research since 2012.