UKG Review

What is most valuable?

It is valuable to have the employee information starting with them applying for a position prior to hire. It is easy to set up a new hire since all the info is there. It is also great that employees can edit their information and their performance reviews are all in one system.

How has it helped my organization?

We haven't had performance integrated with our last software company. So, this feature has improved the performance management process.

What needs improvement?

I think customer support needs improved. Some of my cases are not touched for several days.

I have used it for three years.

Customer service is fair.

There have been times that I created a case, a few days go by and I hear nothing. So, I add a note to the case asking if anyone was working on my issue. Then a few more days go by and I still do not hear anything (my case is still logged as new case). I add another comment. Still nothing. Then I follow up again with another note. There have been times that it took almost 2 weeks before someone opened my case to look at it.

Technical support is good.

We previously used a different solution. We switched because upper management wanted a different system.

Initial setup was very complex.

A vendor team implemented it.

More UKG reviews from users
Find out what your peers are saying about UKG, Workday, ADP and others in Benefits Administration. Updated: July 2021.
523,372 professionals have used our research since 2012.
2 Comments

author avatarMicole Kaye (Ultimate Software)

Hi there - thank you for providing us with feedback. We're happy to hear our performance management capabilities have improved processes in your organization. I do see you have some concerns. I just wanted to let you know I shared your feedback with the team to help us continuously improve. Have a great day. Thank you!

author avatarAlexis Alleyne
LeaderboardReal User

As an HR professional working smarter not harder is important to data management. UltiPro Recruitment and Onboarding eliminate having to manually enter data into an additional system and eliminate administrative error.