UKG Review

The most valuable features for our organization are onboarding, salary planning, and reporting.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features of Ultipro for our organization are onboarding, salary planning, and reporting.

How has it helped my organization?

We have been able to move to a paperless onboarding process for new employees. We have also been able to automate our compensation increase process, moving away from sending Excel spreadsheets back and forth between HR and managers. Now, managers are able to enter the data once via Ultipro's salary planning, and workflow the review and completion process through to HR for final approval and acceptance into payroll; no more double-, sometimes, triple-keying of the same data.

We have used Ultipro for 18 months.

Our activation went extremely well, especially considering we were on a very tight timeline.

We have experienced no issues with stability.

We have not encountered any issues with scalability at this point in time.

On a scale of 1-10, I would give customer service a 7. Ultimate has an 800 number, but prefer customers use their case system. The resources are knowledgeable; however, historically responsiveness to created cases has been a challenge. We have seen improvement since year end, and are hopeful for continued improvement in time to response.

Technical resources are very knowledgeable.

We switched from our previous solution due to scalability, lack of reporting, and end-user ease of use and experience.

Our initial setup was straightforward. We had a project plan, with detailed deliverables; each member of the team knew what was expected and when. Any issues that occurred along the way were addressed and resolved in a timely manner.

Implemented with our in-house team.

We evaluated ADP and Paycom.

What other advice do I have?

We are very pleased with the Ultimate partnership! While no solution can do everything, Ultimate works very hard to help us find solutions to our business requirements and needs.

More UKG reviews from users
Find out what your peers are saying about UKG, Workday, ADP and others in Benefits Administration. Updated: June 2021.
522,281 professionals have used our research since 2012.