Ultimate Software UltiPro Review

My company also considered Lawson and PeopleSoft before choosing this solution.

What is most valuable?

I love UltiPro. We have been a customer since 2004. At one point, we had nearly all of the modules, but our management made a decision to move to other solutions for Recruiting and Compensation Planning. This was primarily due to the availability of advanced features at that time. I'd love to have them take another look at UltiPro once those contracts come up for renewal in 2019.

How has it helped my organization?

We have improved efficiency in several areas. Employee self-service and workflow processing have been phenomenal improvements. We have also utilized event studio to automate notifications to interested parties. We are saving time, paper and money!

What needs improvement?

I am excited about the development of a job description component. I had asked about this several years ago!

Since 2004 (our company) and for me personally since 2006.

I missed the initial install, but subsequent modules were installed without incident.

None.

None.

10+!!! Ultimate's support team is by far the best I have ever worked with. Great people who are easy to build relationships with!

Same as above. They rock!

We used Dataease. I'm not sure what prompted the transition, but I'm glad it happened.

Wasn't there for it :(

I believe we used a consultant.

To lock into rates if possible by signing a contract. Your rates are definitely better than those of your competitors.

Yes - Lawson and PeopleSoft.

1 Comment
author avatarMicole Kaye

Hi Joy, thank you for providing us with feedback and for your kind words. We're happy to hear you enjoy our customer service. Have a great day.