Ultimate Software UltiPro Review

We've been able to cut down on payroll processing errors, analyze our benefits for accuracy, and eliminate foreseeable issues with effective reporting.

What is most valuable?

Business Intelligence

BackOffice & Web Access

Tech Support

How has it helped my organization?

With their assistance, we've been able to cut down on payroll processing errors, analyze our benefits for accuracy, and eliminate foreseeable issues with effective reporting.

What needs improvement?

Hard to mention one, but perhaps only the amount of time it takes to reach customer support, but once you're on the phone with someone, they seem to know exactly how to fix things given the right info.

Myself only one year, but my organization has been on the platform for four years.

None that I am aware of. Our account manager was able to listen to our needs and determine how much work needed to go in so that we would prepare.

Seldom, if any.

None.

10 out of 10!

10 out of 10!

It was straightforward, but we took a while to ensure that the platform would serve our organization the right way.

In-house.

1 Comment
author avatarMicole Kaye

Hi Juan, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate the kind words. Have a great day.