Ultimate%20software logo

Ultimate Software Ultipro Review
The platform configuration and workflow features are valuable. Effective date should be available in audit for all transactions.

Valuable Features:

• Platform configuration
  • Workflow

Improvements to My Organization:

We have been able to put responsibility out to managers to manage their employee information instead of submitting forms.

Room for Improvement:

• All pages should be configurable.
  • Effective date should be available in audit for all transactions.
  • Should be able to delete salary plans after worksheets have been deployed and partially submitted but not closed. There is no audit needed for a salary plan that is not closed.

Use of Solution:

I have used it for two years but the company has had it for 10.

Deployment Issues:

As a longtime customer, we have suffered through the inadequacies of the Onboarding Classic module. There should be a way to expedite conversion at a customer's request.

Stability Issues:

We did encounter stability issues.

Scalability Issues:

We did not really encounter scalability issues.

General cases sometimes languish for weeks without resolution; have had varying levels of success with different technical resources.

Previous Solutions:

I previously used a different solution, but this company had Ultimate.

1 Comment

C695ac8a f26a 4efc bfe2 bed31bbb03c2 avatar

Hi there, thank you for providing us with feedback. We're happy to hear that we have helped your organization empower managers. I do see you have some concerns, I'd love to assist you. If you're interested in working with me to find some solutions, please email me at micole_kaye@ultimatesoftare.com. Have a great day. Thank you.

Like (0)01 June 17
Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About Ultimate Software Ultipro?

Our experts can help. 222,498 professionals have used our research on 5,691 solutions.