Ultimate%20software logo

Ultimate Software Ultipro Review

Valuable Features:

It is valuable to have the employee information starting with them applying for a position prior to hire. It is easy to set up a new hire since all the info is there. It is also great that employees can edit their information and their performance reviews are all in one system.

Improvements to My Organization:

We haven't had performance integrated with our last software company. So, this feature has improved the performance management process.

Room for Improvement:

I think customer support needs improved. Some of my cases are not touched for several days.

Use of Solution:

I have used it for three years.

Customer service is fair.

There have been times that I created a case, a few days go by and I hear nothing.  So, I add a note to the case asking if anyone was working on my issue. Then a few more days go by and I still do not hear anything (my case is still logged as new case).  I add another comment.  Still nothing.  Then I follow up again with another note.  There have been times that it took almost 2 weeks before someone opened my case to look at it.

Technical support is good.

Previous Solutions:

We previously used a different solution. We switched because upper management wanted a different system.

Initial Setup:

Initial setup was very complex.

Implementation Team:

A vendor team implemented it.

1 Comment

C695ac8a f26a 4efc bfe2 bed31bbb03c2 avatar

Hi there - thank you for providing us with feedback. We're happy to hear our performance management capabilities have improved processes in your organization. I do see you have some concerns. I just wanted to let you know I shared your feedback with the team to help us continuously improve. Have a great day. Thank you!

Like (0)18 May 17
Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About Ultimate Software Ultipro?

Our experts can help. 222,498 professionals have used our research on 5,691 solutions.