Ultimate Software UltiPro Review
The ability to get data in and out of it is seamless and easy.

What is most valuable?

The ability to get data in and out of Ulti is seamless and easy. This feature has helped us to integrate with legacy systems as well with systems not supported by HRIS.

How has it helped my organization?

We have been able to get finance data into our lawson system without us having to us the Lawson HR/Payroll product. We have also been able to run our physician contracts through BI and Ulti Documents. It has been a great time saver that keeps us from having to track down paper and to have to file them.

What needs improvement?

Documents upload and the way it is used for life events, it is too many steps to process. The documents go one place and the life event approval is in another place. Same as other situations that require documents.

Since 1996!

Not at all. We have moved from DOS to Windows as well as adding other companies on to the system as we have grown. We actually did a conversion from a mainframe system during 9-11 and we managed to get it all done remotely.

Not at all.

Not at all, we continue to add new companies all the time!

I have watched customer service grow over the years, as they have implemented the customer portal and the direct access to support.

Good, have been very responsive when needed, which is not to often.

Paper system to Dos ult, the other half of the company was on a mainframe system. We merged companies and did an RFI and determined that Ulti was the best solution for us.

lol..complex back in the DOS days, but easier as we went to Windows, asp, .net and now SaaS.

We used Ulti and they were awesome.

Makes sure you have the employee count correct, we use our database to store employees that we do not pay, so they are not included in our count.

We have evaluated HCM several times, first in 2000, then in 2007 then as recently as 2016. We have continued to show that Ulti has been the best choice for our organization.

What other advice do I have?

This product continues to grow and improve, which you don't see that happen often with HCM companies. They also listen to their customers.

1 visitor found this review helpful

1 Comment

Micole KayeVendor

Hi Marie, thank you for providing us with feedback. We're happy to hear you enjoy your experience with us. Have a great day!

Micole Kaye, Ultimate Software