Ultimate Software UltiPro Review

What is most valuable?

UTA assists our plants with keeping time and making sure our employees get paid timely and accurately. With competition out there for our employees, this is of high importance so we retain them and they don't talk Unions.

How has it helped my organization?

With the time and attendance report our supervisors can easily see who is in the building and who is not. This can be dumped into excel for easy tracking.

What needs improvement?

We would love to see more mobile options. But, it sounds like this is coming within the next 6 months.

Our company went live a year ago...but I just started with them in January.

Our deployment had a lot of issues...but with my few months at the company, I am finding these are self inflicted. They didn't have an HRIS specialist and so every plant kinda picked and chose how they wanted the system to look. Making it a mess and full of junk. We are working on standardizing now and this will improve how the system performs for us.

Not that I know of.

Not that I know of

The customer service is amazing. I came from a system that was difficult to get ahold of people and difficult to get answers. I've only been working with Ulti for 2 months and everyone has been so helpful and patient as I am learning the system.

10 - Very attentive

I came from Workday....I changed because I changed companies.

I wasn't a part of the initial set up.

We used Sability

1 Comment
author avatarMicole Kaye

Hi Heather, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We're thrilled to hear we are helping you retain your employees. I hope you have a great day and enjoy your holidays!