Ultimate%20software logo

Ultimate Software Ultipro Review
Top features: Core, Benefits, UTM, Business Intelligence and Payroll.

Valuable Features

Core, Benefits, UTM, Business Intelligence and Payroll.

Improvements to My Organization

Saved thousand of trees and cut down the turnaround time to get things done. Also, we are leveraging technology to work smarter not harder and providing a product to staff that is not intimidating and user friendly.

Room for Improvement

Copying capability for Open Enrollment Sessions / Life Events, provide more expression writing courses for, resources, quick tours, delivered reports and BI. Also, create on demand options for popular BI courses. These are are "use or lose it" knowledge courses where I am constantly looking for a quick resource in the learning center.

Use of Solution

Over 3 years.

Benefits, deductions, and payroll set up issues have hampered the success of deployment. As a result, the software has a poor reputation within organization.

Yes, due to frequent updates to the firewall and network.

8/10...Love Sudha in BI support.

5 sometimes, 10 other times. It all depends on the module you need support in.

About to implement recruiting...I'll update you prior to year end for 2017.

Implementation Team

Vendor team.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

Don't get cheap when shopping for the best product for your company. You'll spend more later compensating and cleaning up the system to get it where you want it to be. Invest in purchasing a sandbox for testing.

Other Solutions Considered

ADP.

Other Advice

LOVE UltiPro!

1 visitor found this review helpful
2371c76d b05f 4237 be56 1c002add48ca avatar

1 Comment

C695ac8a f26a 4efc bfe2 bed31bbb03c2 avatar

Hi Alexis, thank you for providing us with feedback. We're thrilled to hear you are enjoying your experience with us. Have a great day.

Like (0)05 April 17
Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About Ultimate Software Ultipro?

Our experts can help. 238,775 professionals have used our research on 5,955 solutions.