Ultimate%20software logo

Ultimate Software Ultipro Review
Top features: Core, Benefits, UTM, Business Intelligence and Payroll.

Valuable Features:

Core, Benefits, UTM, Business Intelligence and Payroll.

Improvements to My Organization:

Saved thousand of trees and cut down the turnaround time to get things done. Also, we are leveraging technology to work smarter not harder and providing a product to staff that is not intimidating and user friendly.

Room for Improvement:

Copying capability for Open Enrollment Sessions / Life Events, provide more expression writing courses for, resources, quick tours, delivered reports and BI. Also, create on demand options for popular BI courses. These are are "use or lose it" knowledge courses where I am constantly looking for a quick resource in the learning center.

Use of Solution:

Over 3 years.

Deployment Issues:

Benefits, deductions, and payroll set up issues have hampered the success of deployment.  As a result, the software has a poor reputation within organization.

Stability Issues:

Yes, due to frequent updates to the firewall and network.

Scalability Issues:

8/10...Love Sudha in BI support.

5 sometimes, 10 other times.  It all depends on the module you need support in.

Previous Solutions:

Initial Setup:

About to implement recruiting...I'll update you prior to year end for 2017.

Implementation Team:

Vendor team.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing:

Don't get cheap when shopping for the best product for your company.  You'll spend more later compensating and cleaning up the system to get it where you want it to be. Invest in purchasing a sandbox for testing.

Other Solutions Considered:

ADP.

Other Advice:

LOVE UltiPro!

1 visitor found this review helpful
2371c76d b05f 4237 be56 1c002add48ca avatar

1 Comment

C695ac8a f26a 4efc bfe2 bed31bbb03c2 avatar

Hi Alexis, thank you for providing us with feedback. We're thrilled to hear you are enjoying your experience with us. Have a great day.

Like (0)05 April 17
Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About Ultimate Software Ultipro?

Our experts can help. 228,703 professionals have used our research on 5,836 solutions.