Ultimate Software UltiPro Review

Top features: Core, Benefits, UTM, Business Intelligence and Payroll.

What is most valuable?

Core, Benefits, UTM, Business Intelligence and Payroll.

How has it helped my organization?

Saved thousand of trees and cut down the turnaround time to get things done. Also, we are leveraging technology to work smarter not harder and providing a product to staff that is not intimidating and user friendly.

What needs improvement?

Copying capability for Open Enrollment Sessions / Life Events, provide more expression writing courses for, resources, quick tours, delivered reports and BI. Also, create on demand options for popular BI courses. These are are "use or lose it" knowledge courses where I am constantly looking for a quick resource in the learning center.

Over 3 years.

Benefits, deductions, and payroll set up issues have hampered the success of deployment. As a result, the software has a poor reputation within organization.

Yes, due to frequent updates to the firewall and network.

8/10...Love Sudha in BI support.

5 sometimes, 10 other times. It all depends on the module you need support in.

About to implement recruiting...I'll update you prior to year end for 2017.

Vendor team.

Don't get cheap when shopping for the best product for your company. You'll spend more later compensating and cleaning up the system to get it where you want it to be. Invest in purchasing a sandbox for testing.

ADP.

What other advice do I have?

LOVE UltiPro!

1 visitor found this review helpful
1 Comment
Micole KayeVendor

Hi Alexis, thank you for providing us with feedback. We're thrilled to hear you are enjoying your experience with us. Have a great day.

05 April 17