Ultimate Software UltiPro Review

What is most valuable?

• Payroll
  • Employee self-service
  • Manager self-service
  • Intuitive
  • Ease of use

How has it helped my organization?

• Eliminate papers
  • Provides employees and managers direct access to their information and the ability to make changes.
  • Advanced reporting

What needs improvement?

Ultimate is growing fast and this has occasionally impacted response time with the customer support team.

One year.

Deployment was extremely successful. I really like the Ultimate model of in-house deployment staff. It eliminates all the finger pointing created by outsourcing implementation.

No issues.

No issues.

Good. Response times has been a bit slow occasionally.

Good.

Yes. I switched because I needed a cloud-based system with richer functionality.

The initial setup is very straightforward with the help of Ultimate staff dedicated to the success of the project.

In-house - the best solution by far.

About 18 months.

Negotiate for the best price you can. Make sure you include the number of BI (Cognos) licenses that you will need to perform custom reporting.

SAP, Oracle, ADP, Ceridian, and Fairsail.

What other advice do I have?

This is by far the best solution for the price. A vendor that is solely focused on HR and payroll solutions is perfectly suited for ongoing enhancements ensuring long-term strategy for results.

1 Comment
Micole KayeVendor

Hi Brett, thank you for your feedback. We're thrilled to hear you enjoy our self-service and payroll capabilities. I wanted to let you know I shared your feedback with the team to help us improve. I hope you have a great day!

08 December 17