Ultimate Software UltiPro Review

Gives time management reports which break out reclassified jobs and departments to separate areas of the company

What is our primary use case?

• Payroll and Time Management
  • General ledger
  • New department and account numbers for the fiscal year 2019 are mapped.

How has it helped my organization?

It is much easier to use and the customer service is better than our previous solution.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is being able to get time management reports which break out reclassified jobs and departments to separate areas of the company. This allows for better tracking of hours spent in certain jobs and where more hours may be needed.

What needs improvement?

UltiPro Time Management reports are easy to use and manipulate. However, these reports are not pretty. I would like to see more functionality in the next release to be able to get hours and dollars per calendar month rather than just by payroll in the Business Intelligence reports.

We implemented it less than two years ago, but it is already a better solution than ADP.

1 Comment

author avatarMicole Kaye (Ultimate Software)

Hi Deanna, thanks for sharing your feedback. We're thrilled to hear you are enjoying our Time Management capabilities and our customer service. We hope you have a wonderful day!