Unit4 Business World Review

The financial features are valuable and it is stable. We had some problems with geographical expansion.

What is most valuable?

The financial features are the most valuable because we did not have good financial software and our organization was been growing.

How has it helped my organization?

It has improved the financial functions and the project control.

What needs improvement?

In the financial area, the capacity to have a good full cost.

We have used the product since 2007.

We have not encountered any stability issues.

We had some problems with geographical expansion.

Technical support is good, 7/10.

We did not previously use a different solution.

Initial setup was very complex. It required six months to define the implementation. The following year it was necessary to refine the implementation and to complete some functionalities.

Well, the commercial section is the worst in this company (0/10), al menos in our case. In the beginning, the pricing was fine, but when we need new functionalities or legal adaptations, it has been a fight to get a deal.

Before choosing this product, we also evaluated SAP and Microsoft Dynamics.

What other advice do I have?

It is necessary to fit very well the accorded conditions. In our case, the initial conditions changed, in service support, licensing, etc. Some modules changed and it has been necessary to pay again for a functionality that we already had. The commercial section did not treat us well.

At least in Spain, it is a risk not to have different providers that implement the solution; we are tied to only one provider (the same that develops the product). When the relationship with them is not good, there aren't other alternatives. Changing the solution is very expensive, in money and time, but we always have it in mind.

5.7.1