vCenter Configuration Manager Review

My primary use case is for migration.

What is our primary use case?

My primary use case is for migration, to manage my host, if you have three ESXi, more than one ESXi, you need to manage all of them by vCenter.  The jobs that I do with vCenter is the emission and the migration with VMware ESXi.

How has it helped my organization?

It's a management tool.

What is most valuable?

It's a very nice solution for our needs. I like the function in vCenter, you can use it and its mission. You can manage your VMs and use, and move VMs from host to another host, without a long time. It's a nice function for me, if I needed to update a host.

What needs improvement?

The functions are not running in HTML 5, this is a problem. In addition, the interface itself is not very user-friendly.

Three to five years.

There are no issues with the stability of the product.

I do not necessarily use technical support. If I have a problem in vCenter, I use tertial line and then how to absorb it and then VMware has many curtains about this.

It is a very easy setup. The first time I used it, I set it up in Windows. I have deployed it in a prior employment, too. It was just as easy there, too.

I am not knowledgeable with the pricing of the product.

What other advice do I have?

It's the best definition for our virtual environments, especially if you're using a VMware product.