vCenter Configuration Manager Review

Very easy to manage, user-friendly, and simple to set up

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution to control the host.

What is most valuable?

The feature that is the most valuable for us is the SP portal.

The solution is very user-friendly.

The solution is very easy to manage.

What needs improvement?

The snapshot functionality on the solution needs improvement. After renewing the snapshot, all of the production was stuck. Right now, its functionality is one of our main concerns.

Aside from the snapshot, everything else is working fine. I can't think of any other features that we'd need in future releases.

I've been using the solution for the past five years.

The stability of the solution is very good. For us, there was no problem at all in our VMware. We haven't seen any bugs or glitches on the solution that would affect performance.

The scalability of the solution is quite good.

Currently, we have about 100 users on the solution.

The technical support of VMware on Dell is excellent. We've been more than satisfied with their level of service.

We didn't previously use a different solution before implementing this one. It's the first provided by Dell.

The initial setup of the solution is straightforward. We found it very easy.

The deployment was quick as well. It only took us about half an hour to get everything up and running.

You only need one person to manage the deployment of the solution.

The first time we deployed the solution, the Dell team handled the implementation. Now we are able to handle it ourselves.

We've had the solution for four to five years, but I'm unsure of the licensing costs surrounding it.

Before choosing vCenter Configuration Manager we didn't evaluate other solutions.

What other advice do I have?

I'd rate the solution ten out of ten. It's a fantastic product.

More vCenter Configuration Manager reviews from users