Veeam Agent for Linux Review

Easy to deploy and user-friendly with good technical support and

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution to backup our server.

How has it helped my organization?

Before we were using Veeam Agent for Linux, we didn't have a backup solution for recovery when our server potentially got damaged. This ensures we have a backup should something go wrong.

What is most valuable?

The server deployment is easy. It's quite simple to install.

The product is easy to use when you compare it to other products. The solution has proven itself to be very user-friendly.

Veeam Agent for Windows is also very good.

The solution is very stable.

Technical support is pretty good. They are quite helpful when we have queries.

The initial setup and deployment are easy. It's straightforward.

What needs improvement?

The solution is pretty stable right now, however, we believe that the solution could be made to be even more stable.

We've been using the solution for two or three years at this point. It's been a while.

The solution has been stable. There are no bugs or glitches. It doesn't crash or freeze. It's reliable in terms of its performance. We're happy with it in that regard. That said, we hope that in the future, they continue to make the stability even stronger.

The product's function is not meant to be scalable.

We have ten customers on the solution currently.

We do plan to continue to use the product.

We've dealt with technical support in the past and it has been great. We have no complaints. They are very quick to respond. We find them quite helpful. We're quite satisfied with their level of service.

The solution is not overly complex or difficult when it comes to the initial setup. We found it to be relatively straightforward. The deployment process was very easy.

What other advice do I have?

This is a cloud-based solution, and as such, we are always using the latest version of the solution. It is automatically updated as required.

I'd rate the solution at a nine out of ten. We've found the product to be very useful and has very good capabilities.

I'd recommend the solution to other organizations.

**Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: Implementer
More Veeam Agent for Linux reviews from users
...who work at a Comms Service Provider
...who compared it with Arcserve UDP
Learn what your peers think about Veeam Agent for Linux. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
521,817 professionals have used our research since 2012.