Veeam Agent for Microsoft Windows Review

A stable and scalable solution that makes it easy to back up physical servers and works fine

What is our primary use case?

We are using it to back up the physical servers of our customers who are working on-prem. It is deployed in the environment of our customers. We are using its latest version.

What is most valuable?

It is good and easy to use for backing up physical servers. It is working fine, and it is stable and scalable.

What needs improvement?

It fulfills our needs in terms of features. In terms of improvements, they can maybe improve its documentation.

I have been using this solution for six years.

It is stable.

It is scalable. We can install it on all servers or whichever server we want.

We have 20 users in our organization. We are using this product, but I don't think that we will increase its usage because there are not many physical servers. There are more virtual servers, and we use this product mostly for the physical servers.

I never had to create a support ticket for this solution.

I used IBM Tivoli when I was working with IBM.

It is a cloud solution. There is no installation.

We have a cloud provider agreement with Veeam. We are also paying for the agent.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution. I would rate Veeam Agent for Microsoft Windows a nine out of ten. It is a good solution.

More Veeam Agent for Microsoft Windows reviews from users
...who work at a Comms Service Provider
...who compared it with Veeam Backup & Replication
Learn what your peers think about Veeam Agent for Microsoft Windows. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: May 2021.
509,570 professionals have used our research since 2012.