Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 Review

Enables us to easily restore item levels and has the best technical support I've engaged with

What is our primary use case?

We use the private and hybrid models of this solution.

What is most valuable?

I love the fact that you can easily restore item levels.

What needs improvement?

In the future I think that Veeam needs to support more easily, more databases and more services like SaaS services.

They should improve the backup and restoration time.

I have been using this solution for two years.

It's actually pretty stable. I didn't have any issues regarding the stability of the product yet.

We don't actually need to scale this product. Maybe for an enterprise organization, it can be a bottleneck if they are using just one server. They need to control the scale-out services a bit.

In terms of the number of users we have, I have customers that have thousands of mailboxes with Veeam backup.

Veaam technical support, from my perspective, is one of the best technical support I've ever engaged with.

The initial setup was very simple. If you are very experienced the setup can take you half an hour.

I think it's a fair price. It's around $36 per user, so I think it's a fair price for our customers.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate it a nine out of ten.