Veeam Backup & Replication Review
This really is a top notch product. Stability and ease of use well worth the money.

Valuable Features:

The ease of use is the most valuable to me. I was able to save so much time in my day because the product did exactly what it said it would do. Veeam makes backup what it should be, set up back up jobs and when you need to restore something, click a couple buttons and restore. The speed of backups is also very valuable, it is amazing how fast backups and restores take place compared to other products.

Improvements to My Organization:

There was a lot of time spent using other backup products in the past, and the best part about Veeam is its ease of use. I am able to spend my time doing other tasks instead of babysitting my backup strategy.

Room for Improvement:

I never run into any stability issues with Veeam. It's almost too good to be true. I setup my jobs, run them, get the e-mail that they are finished and done. Veeam has never failed me.

Use of Solution:

I have been a Veeam customer for about 3 years.

I would rate the customer service 10 out of 10, every time that I have contacted Veeam the support has been fast and friendly even for the smallest issues.

Previous Solutions:

We previously used Backup Exec, we switched because we backups were becoming a huge headaches. We always had little issues with the product, but the problems just seemed to keep adding up and jobs were failing more and more.

Initial Setup:

The initial setup was really straightforward, its a simple software install and setup that even a child could take care install and setup.

Other Solutions Considered:

I evaluated Symantec Backup Exec 2012 and Unitrends UEB.