Veeam ONE Review

Easy implementation with good pricing and nice stability

What is our primary use case?

We're resellers. We offer this solution to our clients, that are companies of various sizes.

What is most valuable?

The solution offers very good administrative capabilities.

The product is very simple in terms of how it is used and designed.

The implementation is pretty simple and straightforward. It's not hard to set up.

The pricing is pretty good. We find it to be pretty fair.

The solution is quite stable.

The product offers good scalability.

What needs improvement?

I haven't used the solution for long enough to really be able to consider features that may be lacking. I haven't had enough time to work with it.

The appliance doesn't have a domain. If there was a competitor with a domain, I'd likely use them.

I've been using this solution for less than a year. It's been about six months since I started using the solution.

The solution is very stable. It doesn't have bugs or glitches, at least, none that I've experienced. It hasn't crashed on us or frozen. I find the solution to be reliable so far.

The solution is scalable. If we need to expand the solution in the future, I have no doubt that we could.

We deal with companies of different sizes, and this solution can work for organizations that are both small or large.

In previous work, I've used EMC Networker. I found the solution to be too complex and I wouldn't say that the solution worked well for me. Veeam is much more straightforward and I find its usability to be better.

The initial setup isn't complex. It's pretty straightforward.

I don't recall how long the actual deployment took. I don't think that it took very long.

The pricing is pretty fair. It's quite competitive. It's certainly not the most expensive option.

What other advice do I have?

We're resellers. We offer this solution to our clients.

I'd rate the solution eight out of ten. So far, it's worked quite well for our clients and I can't think of any places where the solution is lacking feature-wise. It's quite good and would be suitable for different-sized companies, from small to large or enterprise level.

More Veeam ONE reviews from users