VeloCloud Review

Proactively detects potential issues; excellent for enterprise size companies

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case for this solution is in companies that have multiple office locations, say a minimum of 10. They are connected to the internet using line or broadband internet connectivity. There can be a lot of fluctuations and connectivity issues so bandwidth is our current focus. VeloCloud is a software layer which helps customers manage the connectivity in the console. In the event that there is any downtime coming up into the secondary line of the bandwidth, the language will be correct. The solution proactively detects where the problem could happen or could arise. Users who are using the applications would not even know whether there was a downtime.

What needs improvement?

The product could be improved if the reports were modified making them easier to use and easier to understand from the customer's point of view. Also, from a cost perspectives, although ValorCloud is the number one product in its field in Gartner's Magic Quadrant, it's very expensive for the Indian market.

I've been working with this solution for about 18 months.

No problem with technical support.

Deployment is okay and not a major issue. It requires engineering capacity and depends on the customer environment.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate this product a nine out of 10.

More VeloCloud reviews from users