Veracode Review

Its has the ability to scale and not produce a lot of false positives

Video Review:

How has it helped my organization?

Scalability and its optimization of security inspections. At the end of the day, I like the fact that it is all prim. It does not require a lot of support on our side. We get the benefit of security inspections and it scales with our community, which is global.

What is most valuable?

It has the ability to scale, and the fact that it doesn't produce a lot of false positives.

What needs improvement?

Number one, I need analytics, analytics, and more analytics. It is all about risk based management and better decision support, that is why.

It is rock solid, we have used it now for seven years.

On a scale of one to 10, I would give it an eight.

We had no previous solution. We didn't know we needed to invest in Veracode. It worked out that way through our evaluation process that it was the right solution for us.

What other advice do I have?

I never give 10s. I would give it a nine. It does nearly everything, but penetration testing. It covers such a broad breadth of our portfolio. In our business, we have applications written in so many different languages. Finding something that can consistently scan and not generate false positives across the paradigm or the whole ecosystem of languages, that is impressive. It is speed of inspection, the accurateness of the inspection outcomes, and frankly, it has fairly good business analytics embedded on the platforms. So, it does a lot more for us than not.