Verix Review

Verix creates “dynamic” data which helps us predict future sales trends & identify vulnerable points in the sale process

What is most valuable?

The key performance indicators to measure the health of our sales funnel

How has it helped my organization?

Improved forecast capability, increased return on investment for marketing leads, identify and share best practices more quickly

More than a year

No issues with stability

Previously we were using a solution called Business Information Warehouse, and another called Tableau. Neither was as easy to use or as advanced as the Verix solution.

Straightforward; Verix built a working model of our dashboard and we provided real-time feedback and input throughout the process; they made changes almost as fast as we gave them feedback.
More Verix reviews from users
Find out what your peers are saying about Verix, Tableau, ElectrifAi and others in Business Intelligence (BI) Tools. Updated: December 2020.
454,950 professionals have used our research since 2012.
2 Comments

author avatarit_user3876 (Database Manager at a tech services company with 501-1,000 employees)

In my opinion, Taleau and Verix can’t be compared with each other. Verix is an industry dependent tool that has been created specifically for pharmaceutical drug launches. While Tableau is an industry independent tool that has been created for all type of industries and all type of business needs.

author avatarit_user112566 (Entrepreneur, Consultant, Investor at a computer software company with 51-200 employees)

Right, Verix is a Pharma specific solution with a suite of analytic applications to manage a wide range of commercial processes within the Pharmaceutical market. Applications range from Pre-Call Planning to Managed Markets Analysis, Sales Performance, Brand Management and as you have mentioned, Drug Launches. They are pre-built, have domain expertise and ready-to-go, whereas in Tableau each view needs to be created from scratch, leading to longer implementation time and resource commitment.