Verix Review

Verix has enabled us to standardize the view of our sales data and analytics; overall flexibility is excellent

What is most valuable?

One of the most valuable features of Verix is the flexibility that the solution provides. Depending on the end user’s needs, the data can be presented either broadly or in a more detailed, in-depth manner. Because of this flexibility, the solution lends itself well to both highly analytical end users as well as users who are less analytically oriented.

How has it helped my organization?

Verix has not only standardize the view of our sales data but has also enabled the data to be available to all the teams in the sales division. Previously, the sales reporting was region specific and each region had its own way of presenting its reporting. This made sharing and receiving information quite cumbersome. Verix has improved our processes since the entire sales force now functions on this standardized platform, which allows for smoother channels of communication throughout the team. Everyone sees one version of the truth.

What needs improvement?

There are tools in the market that have very slick graphical interface features. It would be nice to have the graphical user interface upgraded with some of these latest graphical features. I believe there are modification being made to have it become more visually oriented.

5 years

Stability issues arose periodically, but any problems were resolved quickly. There were a few times where access became an issue, sometimes due to a connection with Verix's service provider. Issues were solved and fixed within a day at most. Verix has recently switched service providers and there has not been a problem since then.

The team is very responsive to issues and willing to work with us.

We did not have a different solution before Verix and were mostly using excel.

The initial setup was complicated by due to the complexity of our sales model. Verix was very accommodating in adapting the tool to fit our needs.

We evaluated other options and determined that our needs would be met to the fullest with Verix.

What other advice do I have?

Ensure that there is adequate documentation of the processes, procedures and set-up of the solution.
More Verix reviews from users
1 Comment

author avatarit_user116742 (Oracle Web Administrator at a tech services company with 1,001-5,000 employees)

Verix has an excellent understanding of what drives sales and what data is needed most by pharma sales representative. This is apparent in the way the solution is organized in that it has the flexibility to accommodate the needs of the sales representatives. They have pre-configured the solution to automatically analyze the data and alert the rep of any anomalies requiring action. This expertise also shows up clearly in their understanding of Managed Markets (i.e. health insurance payers).