Vision Helpdesk Review

The ​multi-company satellite help desk feature to manage our ticketing system for multiple domains is valuable for us.

What is most valuable?

Multi-company satellite help desk feature to manage our ticketing system for multiple domains more like a white-label support solution, and Blabby Feature use for internal staff communication.

How has it helped my organization?

We got Reseller Hosting , where we offer end use support to our reseller Clients, which is more of white-label help-desk support. Vision help-desk helped us in offering this solution to our customers.

What needs improvement?

Their live-chat support needs work.

I've used it for five years.

No issues encountered.

No issues encountered.

Customer service has been on of the best for any software provider we have seen previously any issue we had where solved quickly.

It's very good.

We used Kayako. We switched due to cost and feature requirements.

It was pretty easy, but for few things we got quick assistance. It was a simple click of button installation, even got one click installer for Vision helpdesk in Cpanel.

We used a vendor team who had good expertise.

It's 30%.

There's a one time download cost, and later just $150 for upgrade and setup

We compared it to Freshdesk.

V4
Find out what your peers are saying about Vision Helpdesk, Symphony SUMMIT, Atlassian and others in Help Desk Software. Updated: July 2021.
521,637 professionals have used our research since 2012.