Vision Helpdesk Review

It helped to manage all incoming e-mails, tickets from our clients.

How has it helped my organization?

It helped to manage all incoming e-mails, tickets from our clients. It's multi language. And it's very cheap, which is important for small organisations.

What needs improvement?

I think I'd like to see a more user-friendly interface in the user-ticket view. It would also be nice to be able to have customized printing (invoices and ticket-prints) and a fully customizable.

I needed to configure my hosting, VH support helped me with it.

I've had no issues with stability.

It's scaled for us.

Vision Helpdesk offer one of best service i`ve seen. Friendly, helpful, contacted via Skype and they resolved all problems

Five stars. Definitely.

Yes, we tried to use osTicket. It`s free, but it is was too difficult, have many settings, non-responsive design, and no possibilities for simple translate. Contacting with support didn`t helped me, they gave me much water, but no answer on my question

Setup was simple, but it seems need to configure hosting.

Vision Helpdesk has very small price, but have much functions. Comparing with others (Z., F.), their price is 3-5x higher for similar functionality

We are interested in multi-company solution, when our company will grow. It was interesting experience.

What other advice do I have?

The only comment i may leave - just try. It`s simple. It`s good-looking. It`s cheap. It`s what i needed :)