Visual Studio Test Professional Review

Quick component creation, easy to install, and reliable

What is our primary use case?

I am using this solution to automate the sequencing of processes and to manage them. For example, using remote access services to see the interactions between applications. It has taken us two years to build the tool we are working on.

What is most valuable?

The ability to quickly make your own components has been valuable. The documentation is simple but you will need to explore the solution and put in the effort for success.

What needs improvement?

One of the problems with this solution is you need to be highly technically skilled to operate it, it is not for everyone. Additionally, I would like to see an orchestrator added to the solution.

I have been using the solution for approximately 15 years.

The stability is great, I trust in the solution.

We have 20 people in my organization using the solution.

The installation of the solution is easy. However, if you want some additional components such as Workflow which is not including in the original packaging of the solution, it will take more time to install.

What other advice do I have?

The solution is very powerful but you have to know how to use it.

I rate Visual Studio Test Professional an eight out of ten.

2019
More Visual Studio Test Professional reviews from users
...who work at a Computer Software Company
...who compared it with SmartBear TestComplete
Find out what your peers are saying about Microsoft, Micro Focus, Ranorex and others in Functional Testing Tools. Updated: September 2021.
536,114 professionals have used our research since 2012.