VMware Workspace ONE Review

This product enables us to replace all existing stores PDA running Windows CE with iPod touch.

What is most valuable?

1. The ability to use shared device mode for check in/check out for corporate owned devices.
  2. Vast numbers of REST API for automation and integration.
  3. Very flexible in provisioning and assignment of devices, profiles, contents and apps.

How has it helped my organization?

This product enables us to replace all existing stores PDA running windows CE with iPod touch.

What needs improvement?

1. Better reporting functionality and performance.
  2. Improved BYOD solution with true DAR encryption for iOS devices and a better UI for the Airwatch Inbox app.

Over 2 years.

1. We use a SaaS solution from AirWatch and the issue that we have encountered was load issue with automatic app push to 10-60 thousands of devices.
  2. Airwatch has quickly added additional resources so that future app updates deployment will not cause problems.

Yes, we have seen inconsistency for performance from time to time.

No, Airwatch has accommodated out expanding number of endpoints.

With Enterprise Service agreement it is a 5/10. Without Enterprise Service agreement it is a 3/10.

In partnership with a 3rd party vendor, I would rate them at 3.5/10.

Too early to tell as these are devices replacing existing PDA and we have just completed the rollout.

Symantec App Center.

What other advice do I have?

Plan ahead as much as possible. However if there is a need to make significant changes in the environment post rollout, Airwatch is able to accommodate that with the flexibility of their product.