VMware AirWatch Review

We currently find it is a stable product. We do not have to worry anymore about our data.

What is our primary use case?

We currently have 50-100 employees, and are growing towards 100 employees. We use some of our devices quite confidentially, and we use AirWatch to protect those devices. We want to separate personal data, and the company data because our employees are using their personal smart phone to access our email. It is just for data the email.

What is most valuable?

I don't have to worry anymore about my data after I used the EMM.

What needs improvement?

I want to see VMware move the management to the cloud. For now, the management is the premise of our server, but we want to move it to the cloud.

Less than one year.

Yes, this product is stable.

Our company is still pretty small, so I have no issues with scalability at the moment. I have heard that this VMware product can manage over 20,000 employees. We are not at that stage of need yet.

The premise is that you just have to install the software. We had already programmed the server. It was a bit complex on the setting up of the policy, at first. Once the policy was done, then we had to update. Every so often, we still need to update. It's not too complex.

I have no opinion about the pricing.

What other advice do I have?

VMware is the better solution versus other things that are out there. It is an EMM to help us problem solve issues.