VMware SRM Review

Good integration and community support to help with mission-critical projects and services

What is our primary use case?

This disaster recovery solution helps our clients with their mission-critical projects. They are able to maintain business continuity and increase the reliability of their services.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the integration with our Nutanix environment. If it didn't have this ability then we may not be using it.

What needs improvement?

There are sometimes performance issues when working with outside links, and it would be better if this were improved.

You need a lot of knowledge to work with the interface because it is not really easy to use, and it would be great if the dashboard were simplified.

I have been using VMware SRM for approximately two years.

I think that this product is very stable.

I have no issues in mind with respect to scalability or flexibility.

I have not been in contact with technical support. Usually, I get help from the community. The forums and websites are great for getting help.

I don't think that there is another product that serves the purpose that this VMware SRM does. Integration is very important to me, to have the whole environment integrated together in one place. Because of this, I went straight to VMware.

The complexity of the setup depends on the scenario, but some experience is needed for deployment and installation.

Using a consultant to assist with the deployment is common and this is what I recommend to my clients.

I did not evaluate other solutions.

What other advice do I have?

More VMware SRM reviews from users
...who work at a Manufacturing Company
...who compared it with Zerto
Learn what your peers think about VMware SRM. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: April 2021.
501,151 professionals have used our research since 2012.