VMware vRealize Operations (vROps) Review

provides my team the awareness to see what's going on with the nodes and the clusters and allows the automation to rebalance them for us

What is our primary use case?

The analytics and operations management are our primary use cases of this solution. It's been performing well.

How has it helped my organization?

The ability to analyze optimizations, the performance, and balance have all helped my organization.

It provides my team the awareness to see what's going on with the nodes and the clusters. It will then either rebalance them or allow the automation to rebalance them for us.

What is most valuable?

The alerts and awareness would be the most valuable features for us.

I have found this solution to be user-friendly and intuitive. I also like the integration point and that it's a single pane of glass.

It's very stable.

Scalability is good. I've used it in previous versions and I'm looking forward to using it in the current version, 6.7. I think it's phenomenal. I look forward to the product growing even further. I understand version 7.0 is coming out soon.

I haven't had to use technical support for this version but I have had to use them in the past with other versions. There have been some challenges with them. It's hard to get through to the right person and resolving issues in previous versions was hard.

The initial setup was straightforward.

More VMware vRealize Operations (vROps) reviews from users
...who work at a Healthcare Company
...who compared it with SolarWinds Virtualization Manager
Learn what your peers think about VMware vRealize Operations (vROps). Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: August 2021.
534,057 professionals have used our research since 2012.