VMware vRealize Operations (vROps) Review

It can compare hardware to software with all the information in one place. However, sometimes it is hard to use. It isn't a three-click solution.

What is our primary use case?

We use it to monitor our virtual infrastructure for VDI. It is also used in our server infrastructure for basic monitoring or solving issues.

Our organization is a government company which is focused on thinking about other nations and companies.

What is most valuable?

It can compare hardware to software, and I have all the information in one place.

What needs improvement?

It is sometimes quite hard to use. If I need details, there is a huge amount of information that I need to review. It isn't a three-click solution.

We would like better integration with other systems (e.g., Zabbix). We would also like to increase our network monitoring in one place.

We haven't had problems with the stability. It is okay.

We are so small. We don't need to scale.

We don't directly use technical support. We have suppliers who help us.

When we are looking for new solutions, we usually ask the vendors. We ask them directly and they present their products.

We didn't do the first setup. Everything was integrated for us, and we just use it.

We use an integrator, who is very good. He has helped us outside the standard hours.

The solution has helped to reduce the time to troubleshoot issues.

What other advice do I have?

I can recommend the solution for VDI.