VMware vRealize Suite Review

It's a single pane of glass for all operations, with a single dashboard, drill-down analytics, individual reports, and each user can have their own customized dashboard.

What is most valuable?

This is our lifeblood, our ability to be pro-active instead of retroactive, and without it, it hurts our bottom line. It replaced VCOPS, and the scalability increased so it needs less resources. We can now run two instances because it has clusterability which VCOPS doesn’t have.

How has it helped my organization?

The visibility. It's a single pane of glass for all operations, with a single dashboard, drill-down analytics, individual reports, and each user can have their own customized dashboard (which can be ported as templates).

What needs improvement?

It has color coding to an extent, but it needs more colors to tag more diversely.

It's outstanding because of clusterability, a 300% upgrade from VCOPS to vRealize.

It's fully scalable, actual enterprise-class scalability

Zero issues with tech support. Our TAM answers after some time, but it's not a negative because they're dedicated just to our company.

We previously used VCOPS.

It's more on the complex side, but only because of sheer scalability. You can always reload with same license and start over.

What other advice do I have?

VMware did its homework for this product.