VMware vSAN Review

We now have the ability to virtualize across multiple data centers and to consolidate more workloads on different types of storage.

Improvements to My Organization

Previously, we couldn’t consolidate more workloads on different types of storage. Now with VSAN, we have the ability to virtualize across multiple data centers.

Room for Improvement

It's currently doing everything we've ask of it and it meets all our needs right now. To be honest, I don’t think too much about the future of the product or what we might need it to do as our requirements change.

It's got good stability - 10/10.

It's got good scalability - 10/10.

N/A

They are good – the response time is quick. You pay for it, but they are good.

No previous solution was used.

It was simple and straightforward.

Implementation Team

We've implemented it both on our own and with a vendor team, and it's straightforward with both.

Other Solutions Considered

No other options were looked, but peer reviews are important. My peer reviews are usually on social media channels, but it's important.

Product knowledge is the most important criteria we look for when selecting a vendor.

Other Advice

Try it and evaluate it – it's not a fit for every company, but you should at least do an evaluation to see if it is a fit.