VMware vSAN Review

With it, we're now able to roll out new solutions in less time, although it needs to allow for enough customization and individualization for specific user requirements.

Valuable Features

• It's consistent in that our team is able to stand it up on a regular basis.
  • Our system now has continuity.
  • It provides uniform performance.

Improvements to My Organization

We've decreased the time it takes for us to roll out new solutions. It's sped up that process for us.

Room for Improvement

It needs to allow for more customizations and individualization specific to each user.

It needs to be more malleable and adjustable to changing requirements. There are too many hard-set limitations.

Use of Solution

We've used it for two months.

It's not a consideration, because in my impression VSAN is deployed in set-sizing and is not customizable.

Zero issues with tech support. Our TAM answers after some time, but it's not a negative because they're dedicated just to our company.

It's not difficult, but there are still limitations even in in-depth white papers because it's so new.

Other Advice

It's not enterprise class yet because it's a new iteration and a work in progress. Just make sure it fits and meets your requirements.