For how long have you used this product?
- 4 Years
Which features of this product are most valuable to you?
- Fault Tolerance (FT)
- vSphere Distributed Resources Scheduler (DRS)
Can you give an example of how this product has improved the way your organization functions?
- Making your infrastructure simpler and more efficient. Applications get deployed faster, performance and availability increase and operations become automated,
What areas of this product have room for improvement?
Did you encounter any issues with deployment, stability or scalability?
- We haven't had any issues during deployment.
Did you previously use a different solution and if so, why did you switch?
- Yes. Citrix Xenserver. We switched it to VMware ESXI because its easier to convert P2V through ESXI than XenServer without any issues and Live migration is more thru ESXI than doing it in Xenserver.
Before choosing this product, did you evaluate other options? If so, which ones?
- Yes. Hyper V and Citrix Xenserver
How would you rate the level of customer service and technical support?
Was the initial setup straightforward or complex? In what ways?
- Was a straightforward setup.
Did you implement through a vendor team or an in-house one? If through a vendor team, how would you rate their level of expertise?
- It was through a vendor team and they were extremely excellent.
What is your ROI on this product?
- Save energy
- Reduce hardware
- Improve disaster recovery
- Isolate applications
- Help move things to the cloud
What was your original setup cost for this product and what is your day-to-day cost of using this product?
- The cost was around $2500 - 3000 \ N/A
What advice would you give to others looking into implementing this product?
- Make sure your hardware the storage and servers are compatible with ESXI. I would recommend EMC storage.