VMware vSphere Review

With it, we’ve been able to consolidate and save millions of dollars for licenses, maintenance, and labor costs.

Valuable Features

We have the ability to run within our block environment with a private cloud capability, enabling us to realize our automation roadmap.

Improvements to My Organization

We’ve consolidated over $10 million for licenses, $12.2 million in maintenance, and $10.3 million in labor costs – it's a tremendous cost-saving.

Room for Improvement

I would like to see non-cloud native apps to be able to run on infrastructure and not be dependent on the underlying VMs for stability.

It improves our stability.

We can dynamically scale within hours to meet our business demand, which use to take months.

We include a mission-critical support model, which gives us a very rapid response. So the response time is very good.

Very complex, as there are a lot of moving parts to get into service. We simplify it for the end users but it is complex.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

I would say that the total cost of benefits are not just across virtualization but across general business categories. Don’t cut yourself short from using the solution to drive cost-benefits in multiple financial categories.