- The deployment of Distributed Virtual Switch
- Hyper visors for 5.1, 5.5, 6.0
- We use these to deploy our product (Cisco switches)
Improvements to My Organization
- Very flexible and scalable SDN solution
- We can add hypervisors with VNX and switches for a CSA fabric solution; it's very flexible for that
- We can scale up Nexus switches for ACI (application centric infrastructure)
Room for Improvement
- Right now, the NIC teaming feature has only four roles, only supporting it for one role (IP route hash), but it should include all roles
- MAC pinning feature should be there in NIC-teaming
- It needs a more friendly UI, as right now it's difficult to see what we’re maintaining
It’s a hyper visor residential product, and the AVS status is shared between hosts immediately through vCenter, making it more stable.
Using vCenter and AVS, we can create easily, and transparently, a VMM (virtual machine manager) domains. In general, we can scale easily.
Customer Service and Technical Support
It was a very easy initial setup, including the ESXi host.
We must meet a real-switch behavior and functionalities. Go ahead and definitely purchase it.