VMware Workspace ONE Review

Ease of use is a key feature and good technical support is available

What is our primary use case?

We mainly use the solution for deployed iPhones and tablets. I'm a telecom and mobile device support analyst.

What is most valuable?

Once you get to know the solution it's quite simple to use. It's really a matter of pushing profiles. Ease of use is a good aspect.

What needs improvement?

The main negative issue is the cost of licensing. In terms of additional features, it's hard to say because I know there are other options out there, add-ons and other things that are within workspace and available,but I haven't had time to investigate. We're not going to be supported after next year.

I've been using this solution for three years.

That area is all connected with the upgrades. We've had some issues and we've had to have a contractor come in to help us scale up.

We're in contact with customer support all the time and they are pretty good on the phone, Because they have a 24-hour support desk, we always get somebody in India and sometimes there's a bit of a language barrier but on the whole, they're good.

I don't deal with the licensing myself but we've got 1,500 devices so you can get an idea of what the cost is going to be. We have 500 users in the company.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate this solution an eight out of 10.

More VMware Workspace ONE reviews from users
...who work at a Comms Service Provider
...who compared it with Jamf Pro
Learn what your peers think about VMware Workspace ONE. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: August 2021.
533,638 professionals have used our research since 2012.