VMware Workspace ONE Review

Ensures that your data is centralized, secure, and doesn't get hacked

What is our primary use case?

It's all about centralizing your data and making sure that your data is centralized and secure. Instead of putting your data on a laptop, you can put it centrally and there you can have full control over it. It's about centralizing the data and making sure it's not jeopardized. It stays legitimate and unchanged. It doesn't get hacked. It's all about centralizing the data and having control over your data.

What needs improvement?

The solution needs to adapt to the cloud based reality of the current world model. Some customers may have reluctance to this, but it is the next level for all of the big providers. Azure, AWS, and Google are all at the forefront of cloud-based solutions.

I think the stability depends on the initial implementation. All of the use cases must be properly dealt with in order for the solution to be stable.

Scalability depends on the hardware platform you put it on. That's why we tried to put it on a hyperconverged infrastructure to keep the number of users scalable which keeps the performance momentum so that it can be properly scaled.

We used tech support but they have room for improvement.

Some users think that the cloud model will lower the cost but that is not necessarily the case.

What other advice do I have?

I would suggest making a proof of concept with a reseller that can give advice and set up the infrastructure using the use cases that you are pre-testing.

Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: I am a reseller