vRealize Business for Cloud Review

Hybrid cloud environment with great automation, but the pricing could be reduced

What is our primary use case?

We are service cloud providers.

Our company has approximately 150 employees, and in our cloud, we manage approximately 6,000 users.

What is most valuable?

I like the openness of the solution. The hybrid feature to combine different types of cloud providers is useful, and it can be orchestrated in one central point.

The way the dashboard works with the main orchestrator to combine different types of cloud providers is helpful.

What needs improvement?

The problem with VMware is the price.

Most of our customers don't use the user interface to create and orchestrate resources. I think that in most cases the customer would like to use third-party automatization tools. It would be a good idea for VMware to be compatible with the most popular orchestration tools in the market.

I don't know exactly how long I have been using this solution.

This solution is stable.

This is a very strong and scalable solution.

With vRealize Business the automation is great, and it's been nice to have so far, but we think that the product is not available now. We are looking and testing POC's similar to this kind of product. We believe that automation and orchestration is the real key for the future.

We have a project to launch a new public cloud in Luxemburg which is the reason that we are looking for this type of solution. We think that we have to migrate to this type of solution because if we wait a few more months it may be too late.

It's expensive, which is one of the problems with this solution.

What other advice do I have?

Except for the price, this product is excellent and I am content.

Because of the pricing, I would rate this solution a seven out of ten.

More vRealize Business for Cloud reviews from users