vRealize Log Insight Review

Very stable and scalable with good server virtualization

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for the server virtualization for hosting services, and for some VDI solutions.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is server virtualization. It's been very useful.

What needs improvement?

The implementation process could be improved. We ran into a few issues during the initial setup that could have been avoided if it was more straightforward.

The solution isn't user-friendly for admins.

The solution needs to offer a feature for small companies that would allow us to run VDI that won't take up server resources.

I've been using the solution for eight or nine years.

The stability of the solution is very good. We've been using it for eight or nine years and haven't had any issues with it.

The scalability is very good.

Technical support is good, but because of the sanctions, we don't deal directly with the company; rather we get assistance through consultants.

The initial setup was okay, but it wasn't exactly straightforward. For the implementation, there was a problem with the VDI solution. For example, with the Horizon 7 version, we had some problems setting it up. We had to do some studying up on the solution and did a lot of Googling to find the answers we needed. We were able to resolve it in the end.

The pricing of the solution is okay, however we use a nulled version. We have issues because of the sanctions on our country. For important projects, we get licensing through Dubai. Right now we are using a nulled version of the solution.

What other advice do I have?

We use the private cloud deployment model.

I'd rate the solution nine out of ten. I'd rate it higher, but the implementation is very hard.

I would recommend the solution to others. They will save money is they use it. It's also good for maintaining the hardware.

More vRealize Log Insight reviews from users