vRealize Log Insight Review

Supports data center virtualization, network, and security

What is our primary use case?

We are a partner with VRealize Log Insight. I'm a senior consultant in the company but also have a position as an architect. We use the product for collection and management of data.

What is most valuable?

The virtualization solution supports data center virtualization, network, and security.

What needs improvement?

I don't think there's any specific improvement I'd like to see, perhaps third-party logins.
It's great for VMware, but it would be good if they had third-party logins. I'm pretty happy with the dashboard interface and management monitoring tools.

I've been using this solution for three years.

It's a very stable solution, I rate it highly.

The product is scalable.

I'm very satisfied with the technical support.

The initial setup was very straightforward. It's difficult to measure deployment time, it really depends on what you're doing. If it's a single VM deployment it shouldn't take more than an hour.

The setup costs can sometimes be a bit expensive but I think for the technology they are offering it's top of the mark. There are no additional costs aside from the standard licensing fees. There's really no competition for what they're offering. They have the production, the market, the scales you require to work on VMware, the price they are asking is justified.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate this product an eight out of 10.

More vRealize Log Insight reviews from users