vRealize Log Insight Review

Provides data to assist us with optimizing our infrastructure

What is our primary use case?

In our data center, we have too many physical servers and too many hosts. We are not properly optimized. We are implementing this solution and other virtualization to provide us with the best way to place different workloads with the goal of optimizing the environment.

We are using this solution in our data center.

What is most valuable?

Our current costs are too high, and this tool will help us to better optimize our infrastructure.

What needs improvement?

The dashboard needs to be improved because this is what I need to monitor my infrastructure.

We have been testing this solution for two months and we plan to fully deploy it next year.

We have not contacted technical support specifically for this solution because we are still just testing. However, we have been using VMware for 15 years and the technical support has always been perfect.

We are currently in an evaluation stage where were are choosing between VMware and Turbonomic.

For the past 15 years, we have been using VMware for virtualization with ESX, vSphere, and vCenter. We are satisfied with VMware, and we already have this infrastructure in place, so we think that this VRealize Log Insight will be the better choice between products.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate this solution an eight out of ten.

**Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer:
More vRealize Log Insight reviews from users