Vmware logo

vRealize Operations (vROps) Review
If any server has high CPU utilization, we can get its usage patterns along with the time frame, although they should show the processes that are consuming the CPU/memory usage.

Valuable Features

The detailed metrics of the virtual servers/machines and the graphing capabilities. It's amazing to use this product.

Improvements to My Organization

If any server has high CPU utilization, we can get its usage patterns along with the time frame, which helps our team to analyze the system and to take action more appropriately.

Room for Improvement

They should show the processes that are consuming the CPU/memory usage rather than taking the RDP of the server.

Use of Solution

I've used it for one and a half years.

10/10.

Apart from vROps, we do use SCOM but the main reason for switching to vROps is because of it shows real-time server statistics and it updates after every 5 minutes in vROps automatically.

It's straightforward and I find easy to use it.

Implementation Team

It was done in-house.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

• SCOM
  • HPOM

Other Advice

I would say that it will be easier for any team to investigate patterns of CPU/memory use of any VM and the drive utilization.

In addition, you can add many options like memory ballooning, ESX memory utilization, etc. in your own way.

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About vRealize Operations (vROps)?

Our experts can help. 242,687 professionals have used our research on 5,991 solutions.