VMware vSphere Review

Saves us significantly on the cost of physical infrastructure, as well as space and energy

How has it helped my organization?

It saves us a lot of money on physical infrastructure through virtualization. Also, you can roll back in case a machine crashes. That saves a lot of money and time. It also saves physical space, energy, and it removes physical limitations, with virtualization you can go anywhere in the world.

What is most valuable?

vSphere is very stable, reliable.

What needs improvement?

In the next release, I would like to see programming. I'd like to see a lot more about customization for people who want to customize programming API, SDK.

More than five years.

So far, so good. So far it's very reliable and stable.

Scalability depends on the infrastructure. The software can handle a heavy load.

Technical support is excellent.

It's not complex but I have a lot of experience.

vSphere is fantastic but the reason I'm doing research is that I deal with different vendors, they use different technology, they use Red Hat KVM. The other one is using Hyper-V, so that's why I want to do some research. vSphere is the most popular virtualization technology worldwide. Ninety percent of the world uses vSphere.