WalkMe Review
It's most notably helped with on-boarding of users, but I'd like to see better analytics and reporting tools.

Valuable Features

WalkMe Walk-Thrus have helped to guide customers to relevant parts of the site while helping to avoid pain points or other issues. We use Launchers to test button placements and assist with site navigation as our product develops. ShoutOuts have been useful in placing upsells in relevant locations within out app.

Improvements to My Organization

WalkMe has help most notably with the on-boarding of users, both those that have interacted with sales or support reps and those who have not (i.e. our touch-less conversions).

Room for Improvement

The next thing I'm looking for from WalkMe is better analytics and reporting tools to make their data they track more actionable to allow our team to create better processes and debug the things that are not working.

Use of Solution

4 Months

Deployment was a smooth and easy process. I was able to test WalkMe even before buying. There were not specific issues.

I have not seen any specific issues with stability. Each site is built differently, so ample testing is necessary to ensure the implementation works as expected.

I have not seen any specific issues with scalability. The only issue I could foresee is managing WalkMe content. As the content grows, it will be necessary to filter content in the content manager views.

We have a weekly meeting with out Customer Success Manager to address any issues, planning, or goals we are seeking.

So far, any technical issues we've had have been resolved quickly. Typically the Customer Success Manager will support you through any concerns.

This initial implementation was very straightforward. We implemented with our own team, ~2-3 for implementation and testing.

Implementation Team

ROI

In the past 4 months, we have not had enough data to calculate an ROI. Our main measure of success has been the conversion rate of our touch-less conversions as well as our overall churn rate; both have improved.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

If you're a newer company, work with your sales rep to find a pricing plan that works for you company and your budget.

Other Solutions Considered

We have not used any other solutions for this application, however we had looked at several others and WalkMe seemed to be the most robust. I do not have the names of the others off hand.

Other Advice

I do not have any other comments, the previous statements sum it up pretty well. Overall, WalkMe has helped support our customers and get the doing the things they should be doing in our app.