WatchGuard Gateway AntiVirus Review

A fully complete suite with VPN, firewall, and anti-virus agents for network management

What is our primary use case?

WatchGuard Gateway AntiVirus is a firewall solution. We use it for internet access for our employees and network security in business operations.

How has it helped my organization?

WatchGuard Gateway AntiVirus is just a firewall. It's a very good solution for network security automation, but it does not improve our business work.

What is most valuable?

I value the stability of the product most. WatchGuard Gateway AntiVirus also has great scalability. But for us, it's only about ten people who use it.

What needs improvement?

I would recommend the solution. It's a good and stable product. Nothing is too difficult.

We have been using this solution for two years.

The solution was very good with the anti-virus. I haven't a problem with anti-virus stability using WatchGuard for over two years.

My company is not big. Since we purchased the solution, it's been normal. No problems.

WatchGuard technical support requires a license. We never called them because the solution is working correctly and conveniently.

The setup is easy if experienced. The web interface is no problem. It takes only one hour.

The solution is a pop-in installation. I did it by myself.

What other advice do I have?

WatchGuard Gateway AntiVirus has VPN access for all systems. It's a firewall and an anti-virus agent. It's fully complete for my company.

I would recommend the solution. On a scale from one to ten, I would rate it at ten.