WatchGuard XTM [EOL] Review

Our business was down for two days when we had a faulty device but the web filtering is a good feature.

What is most valuable?

The web filtering s a good feature.

What needs improvement?

• QoS for their version control needs to be improved
  • The dashboard needs to be more user friendly

I've used it for one and a half years.

No issues were encountered.

Our device was not functioning properly, so we returned the product and as a result, our business was down for two days.

I was satisfied, but I need a quick response instead of the given SLA of four hours.

It's good.

We didn't have a solution in place before.

It's complex, but I am new to the product.

We implemented through a vendor whose level of expertise was poor.

More WatchGuard XTM [EOL] reviews from users
...who compared it with Sophos UTM
1 Comment

author avatarSystem Analyst at a tech services company

Watchguard product is always my choice. I used this product since Firebox II and very okie. Even that is expnsive compared to other product like Checkpoint, Fortinet, Sophos, SonicWall, Juniper and other brand. Some of them just a copycat of other model, some of them are very difficult to configure. Cisco Firewall is always not my choice because of the price. Reporting cost is also hidden agenda to turn other model down. Watchguard give you FOC for 40 reports and online blocking /scannign the user. Not much brand can do as what we desire. Sorry in advance, but, Fortinet give me hopeless and I hate it most.